日本国島根県竹島 Takeshima, Shimae Prefecture, Japan
Korean supporters of Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors have insulted Japan and her people by waving a banner saying "We all congratulate Japan and her people on an occurrence of "Northeastern Japan Major Quake" during a football match between Japanese football club(Cerezo Osaka) and Korean football club (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors).
The entire world should have to worry about what Koreans might do next against those suffering from disasters, calamities, etc. , considering their behaviors as clearly evidenced in the following photo.
South Korea sent five humans and two dogs to Japan after Japan suffered a triple disaster. And, South Korea decided not to make donations because of mounting tension over Takeshima issue while Taiwan donated USD 18 billion (largest among all the donations made so far ) and China USD 10 million.
Despite Japan's techincal and financial assistance extended to South Korea in the last half century, and investment and development during 36 years annexation of Korea by Japan , South Korea has returned nothing but evil for all the good things Japan has done so far.
Who is lying about the Korean past? Who benefits from the act of lying?
Before exposing yourself to the article below, you should watch this video in which Mr. Toshio Tamogami, Chief of Staff of Japan's Air Self-Defense Force from March 2007 to November 2008 discusses Japan's relationship with the Korean peninsula from 1910 to 1945.
I list major points he discusses in this video.
1. The Korean peninsula was always in turmoil because of interventions by China and Russia more than 100 years ago, thus destabilizing the East Asia.
2. The year 2010 is the 100th anniversary of annexation of Korea by Japan. Japan-Korea annexation treaty was signed 100 years ago and was fully recognized by the international community in those days.
3. The annexation is often misinterpreted as colonization widely practiced in the world by the western powers. Japan's annexation can be defined as almost like merger of equals in business terms, thereby securing the equal rights to the Koreans. Their life was totally different from those living in the western colonies.
The Koreans were in fact admitted to the military academy, thus producing high-ranking Korean officers who commanded the lower-ranking Japanese soldiers. Some Korean officers later became Generals.
I remember Korean Lieutenant General Hon Saekuand Lieutenant General Kuribayashi known for Iwo Jima battle were graduates of the same class at the Japanese Military Academy.
Lieutenant General Hon Saeku was charged with ill-treatment of POWs and sentenced to death for what he did not do at all at Philippines Military Tribunal. He was however told that his life can be saved because he is Korean. He flatly refused it and said "I am Lieutenant General of the Imperial Japanese Army."
4. Japan established 9 Imperial Universities (7 in Japan, 1 in Korea and 1 in Taiwan) in those days. Two Imperial Universities in Korea and Taiwan were opened even before Osaka and Nagoya Imperial Universities were established.
5. After the end of WWII, Japan asked if the Koreans in Japan would desire to return to the Korean peninsula Those wishing to do so were returned at their own will. Those who desired to stay in Japan are now called the Korean residents with special privileges in Japan.
6. South Korea declared to be independent in 1948. Treaty on Basic Relations between Japan and the Republic of Korea was signed in 1965, thereby settling all the issues existing between two nations with the payment of $800 million in grants and soft loans and at the same time Japan abandoned its assets worth $50 billion left in South Korea. The financial and technical assistance extended to South Korea under the treaty helped South Korea develop its economy.
Watch this video showing Korea before and after its annexation by Japan.
1. Seoul was almost like nothing but some poor villages.
2. Korean women wore traditional clothes with their breasts exposed. Only women who gave birth to a son were permitted to wear the special attire. Those women were so proud of wearing this attire with their breasts sticking out in the public.
1. The city of Seoul was modernized with street cars, department stores, electricity, sewage system, railway system, dams, industrial complex, etc.
2. Japan placed much emphasis on education by establishing thousands of schools throughout the Korean peninsula. Japan developed text books in Hangul and popularized Hangul in Korea because only a few percents of the population was educated.
The above is only a small portoin of Japan's contributions to the development of the Korean peninsula which both South Korea and North Korea have so far denied.
With what you have just watched in your mind, read what's written below and you will have some idea of what is true and what is not.
Mr. Kim Mǎn Zhe (金満哲) stated about his own country and people is True? This is a question being often asked by many Japanese bloggers, which I recently came across. I will tentatively translate his statement into English since a large number of the Japanese bloggers have shown a keen interest in his description of South Korea and its people.
South Korean Critic Mr. Kim Mǎn Zhe 金満哲 says:
My people, South Koreans are all liars.
I feel so ashamed of this fact and find it regrettable.
South Korea has been modernized all by itself?
Don't be stupid! The modernization of South Korea has been achieved by Japan with an input of enormous investment and human resources into our country.
South Korea resisted the Japanese administration during 36 years of annexation?
You must be kidding! My people South Koreans have willingly submitted themselves to the Japanese administration like donkeys. That is how it really was. Although there was very small resistance, everyone from top to bottom had admired Japan and had tried to become Japanese.
I was so shocked and became speechless to know that South Koreans believe in the achievement of South Korea's independence all by itself. No Koreans desired to be independent from Japan but the United States of America forced us to become independent. It is a truth.
Don't make me laugh! The economic development of South Korea has been achieved with an enormous amount of economic and technical assistance extended by Japan under the name of compensations. Any uncivilized people would have achieved economic growth if assisted as much as we have.
The Japanese culture has grown out of Korea?
You really must be kidding? Just remember that we had no culture at all before Korea was annexed to Japan! Before 1910 annexation, our peninsula was filled with the people living like beggars.
The present Korea is a house built on sand not even built by us but built by others. And, the house is full of vainglory, hypocrisy, distortion and arrogance. All we can see here are mimic, dependency and distortion.
Without realizing what the true qualities of Korea are, it seems that Koreans both in South Korea and in Japan must have lost their minds.
I have to admit that the whole thing is nothing but shame.
The following is a description of South Korea and its people in Japanese by Mr. Kim Mǎn Zhe (金満哲) .
Note: The economic growth South Korea achieved in 1970s is called "Hangan Miracle".
The above article is subject to change whenever the author finds it necessary to add, correct, delete, etc.