Updated at 11:36 on August 26, 2013
うまやど HIRAOKA Norito
Tweets as follows:
Too late now but if you meet at least the following condtions:
1. Deep apology to His Majesty the Emperor of Japan;
2. Return of Takeshima Island with compensation for the illegal occupation;
3. Accpeting Koreans (citizens of the Republic of Korea and of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea who illegally sneaked into Japan) to be repatriated by Japan;
4. Compensation for the damages incurred when the Republic of Korea invaded Takeshima;
5. Necessary punishment for those involved in repeated defamation of Japan and her people and apologies to Japan and her people;
6. Apologies to Japan and her people for having insulted the brave souls of the fallen soldiers enshrined at Yasukuni Shrine, ensuring that the Republic of Korea will never let anyone repeat insulting them;
7. Immediate reimbursement of Yen loans.
The above tweet has been selected as it well represents the general feelings Japanese people share towards the Republic of Korea.
The Republic of Korea must face history and must teach its people un-erasable history that Japan-Korea annexation in 1910 was properly executed with full recognition by the international community as it was done in accordance with international law.
Besides, no battles were fought between Japan and Korea in relation to the annexation except the fact that the 1st Prime Minister of Japan Ito was assassinated by a Korean terrorist named An Jung-geun, thereby realizing Japan-Korea annexation. Japan-Korea annexation of 1910 wouldn't have happened unless Prime Minister Ito regarded as a major obstacle to the annexation was assassinated.
The assassinated Prime Minister Ito, one of those well acquainted with the history of Korea and its culture had always opposed the annexation and also had insisted that Korea would no doubt be well controlled by Koreans themselves in view of its past when they once exhibited their talent.
Hirobumi Ito, four time Prime Minister of Japan (the 1st, 5th, 7th and 10th)
An Jung-geun, Korean terrorist who assassinated Prime Minister Hirobumi Ito in 1909.
Korea had been so miserable and uncivilized before Japan saved it from brutal China